There are many ways to find a good contractor for a window replacement project, but one of the most reliable ways to do it is to read the feedback from past customers. You can go the traditional route by asking for references, but with online reviews becoming more common, finding reliable customer feedback is easy.
Let us share how important online reviews are today, and how you can use them to your benefit.
More Customers Trust Online Reviews
With the Internet enjoying more usage and popularity in the past decade, mainly due to smartphones, more and more homeowners now prefer online reviews as the forum of choice for their customer feedback. A 2017 consumer survey conducted by BrightLocal revealed the following:
- As many as 97 percent of consumers now read online reviews of local businesses while 12 percent check reviews daily.
- As many as 85 percent trust online reviews as much as personal recommendations.
- As many as 73 percent consumers tend to trust a business with positive reviews.
- As many as 49 percent of consumers tend to trust businesses with four-star ratings.
- As many as 30 percent of consumers find businesses that respond to reviews as key to judging local businesses.
Based on these numbers, a combination of good reviews, ratings and responsiveness is what makes local businesses trustworthy in the eyes of a customer.
Why You Should Trust Online Reviews
In the case of window replacement companies – or any other remodeling contractor, for that matter – hiring the right contractor can ensure the success of your project. Hiring an unproven contractor is a big risk, and with the funds you’re spending, you’ll want to ensure that you have a good, reliable contractor from the start.
At Renewal by Andersen®, we consider customer feedback an important part of improving our customer service, which is why we don’t filter customer reviews and ratings on our reviews page. We make sure that every single customer concern is resolved as quickly as possible, and we take lessons from any criticism and issues that customers may raise.
If you would like to learn more about our window replacement services, call Renewal by Andersen of Phoenix today at (602) 562-1176. You can also fill out our contact form to schedule a free in-home, no-obligation estimate. We serve Phoenix, AZ and nearby areas.