Renewal by Andersen® of Phoenix contributes to the environment through our high-quality products. Whether it’s our sleek picture or gliding window, or classy hinged French door, you’re sure they are designed and crafted using environmentally responsible practices. In fact, with their long service life and energy-saving performance, they can help reduce your carbon footprint.
Here’s a clearer picture of how we go green through our Renewal by Andersen® windows and doors:
- Renewing Existing Housing. Studies reveal that compared to the standard automobile, the average American home actually consumes significantly more energy, and is also responsible for more carbon emissions. Your home can be one of the exceptions, however, when you choose Renewal by Andersen® windows and doors. They are designed and crafted using only the latest energy and material technologies available. This results in reduced annual energy usage, less environmental impact, and even lower financial expenses.
- Indoor Air Quality. Along with our parent company, Andersen Corporation, Renewal by Andersen has received the Scientific Certification Systems (SCS) Indoor Advantage™ Gold certification. This means our replacement windows and doors meet–and even exceed–the strictest indoor air emission standard in the U.S., allowing for safer and healthier air quality in your home.
- Smart Use of Materials. Every Renewal by Andersen® window is made using a highly sustainable material: Fibrex®. This composite consists of 40% reclaimed wood fiber by weight. Fibrex can offer the strength and insulating properties of wood, and combines them with the low-maintenance value of vinyl. These result in replacement windows that are not only durable, but long-lasting, as well.
- Smart Use of Energy. With the advanced High-Performance™ Low-E4® SmartSun™ glass included with our replacement windows, you get to keep your home naturally cooler in the summer, and warm and comfortable in the winter–but without the high energy costs.
- Long Product Life Cycles. Since our replacement doors and windows are designed to last, they help reduce the amount of waste material that ends up in landfills. This also means it will take decades before you get to replace your windows again, making a huge difference to your finances.
If you’re looking for greener choices in your home improvement, just turn to Renewal by Andersen® of Phoenix. We are your top choice for high-quality and energy-efficient replacement windows and sliding contemporary doors in the Greater Phoenix area. With our excellent options, you not only save energy, but contribute to the environment, as well. Call us today at (602) 562-1176 or fill out this contact form to schedule your consultation. We proudly serve Tempe and Scottsdale, AZ, plus the nearby cities.