Looking for replacement windows in Phoenix and Las Vegas is one of those chores that most of us want to leave for another day. In general we tend to procrastinate when it comes to doing things we need to do. However when it comes replacement windows you must pay close attention to when it comes time to do it. Vinyl or Aluminum windows can be difficult to seal as they get older, allowing sand and dust to enter into your home.
Some of the less obvious benefits of replacement windows in Phoenix and Las Vegas are:
- Ease of Maintenance:If you choose wisely, you can benefit from the new and easy to clean window designs available today. Some replacement windows in Phoenix and Las Vegas have a tilt away sash that will make cleaning those windows on second floors a breeze.
- Lower Your Bills: Insulated replacement windows in Phoenix and Las Vegas can help to protect your home from extreme Summer temperatures. This same insulation will keep the warmth inside during the Winter.
- Increase the beauty of your home: They say the eyes are the windows to the soul, but when it comes to the beauty of your home windows are what the eyes are drawn to. Replacement windows in Phoenix and Las Vegas can often be the focal point of your home’s design.
- Protect your Belongings: Chosen properly Replacement windows can provide UV protection, thereby protecting your furnishings and flooring from harmful rays.
- Reduce Noise: Some of the better replacement windows available today can help you sleep better by reducing outside noise.
- Natural Light: Replacement windows that have smaller frames and larger glass panes along with better glass technology will allow more light into your house. This same technology also blocks out the heat, so you benefit in many ways.
Even if your windows don’t show the obvious signs that they need to be replaced, you should have an expert take a look at how well they are performing. You can be surprised to learn that your old windows are actually costing money every day.
How long does it take to recover the cost of replacement windows in Phoenix and Las Vegas?
Each house is different, and all replacement windows are not the same, but generally speaking seeing a reduction of 25% of your cooling costs is conservative. Take for example, the average utility bills in Phoenix or Las Vegas of $500.00 in the Summer and $300 in the Winter. If your average monthly energy and gas bill is $400, that equates to annual savings of $1,200. Over a 10 year period, and taking into account the average 7% annual utility rate increases you would have saved almost $18,000. In addition, to all the other benefits listed above there are tax benefits available to you if you replace your windows with certain Energy Star approved windows. In the end the choice is yours, do you pay yourself that money by installing replacement windows that can pay for themselves or, pay that money to the utility company.
To find out more and for a home analysis to determine how quickly your windows will pay for themselves visit Renewal by Andersen of Phoenix and Las Vegas your replacement window expert in Phoenix and Las Vegas.