Are your windows at home still in good condition, or do they create drafts and allow cold air to pass through glass panes? If your answer is the latter, then Renewal by Andersen® of Phoenix has an answer for you. We have been a leading name in the windows and doors business for many years and we continue to develop smart ways to transform every living space into a comfortable home.
At Renewal by Andersen, we offer an exclusive full-service custom window replacement that can satisfy both new and old homeowners. The service focuses on window customization and design with 49 color combinations, 11 hardware finishes, various grille patterns, and slim frames. To help you determine whether this custom home improvement is for you, here are some of its wonderful advantages.
1. Sleeker Frames: Our Fibrex® frames have impressive durability and strength. It also comes in narrower frames to allow greater area for glass, giving an unobstructed view of the outdoors.
2. Wide Color Choices: Renewal by Andersen fuses different colors into Fibrex frames, offering a wide selection of colors including dark exterior shades that are not commonly found with other replacement windows. This allows you to complement other exterior features like a hinged French door or a beautiful metal roof.
3. Custom Shaping: Windows can come in new forms. Using the extrusion process, we can create specialty windows of any shape to fit your home’s architectural design.
4. Various Grille Patterns: We offer a diverse range of grille patterns, including Colonial, prairie and even custom-designed. With these bottomless options, you can enhance the look of your new windows, your existing roof, and perhaps your exterior sliding contemporary doors.
5. Interior Design Options: Hardware finishes are important in completing the look of new windows. You can either go timeless with nickel or go with a brighter option like the polished chrome.
If you’re ready to get started with this exciting home improvement project, give Renewal by Andersen of Phoenix a call at (602) 772-5059. You can also fill out our contact form to schedule a no-obligation consultation. Our service areas include Phoenix and Scottsdale.